Oscilloquartz is a pioneer in time and frequency synchronization. We design, manufacture and deploy end-to- end synchronization systems that ensure the delivery and assurance of highly precise timing information over next-generation packet and legacy networks. As an ADVA Optical Networking company, we're creating new opportunities for tomorrow's networks.
- Lead Hardware architecture, Schematic creation, PCB placement and PCB layout guidance
- Support integration with FPGA and SW
- Support Engineering for the assembly and production test
- Set Integration test plan
- Coordinate development across engineering disciplines and development sites within ADVA.
- Lead the selection of on-board devices
- Contribute engineering support for product in production and possible transfer of products to other R&D or manufacturing organizations within ADVA.
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Previous experience as hardware engineer
- Expert knowledge and experience with high end multicore microprocessors, FPGA, DRR3, 10Gbps interfaces
- Experience in the telecom field - An advantage
- Experience with Mentor tools - An advantage
- French basic level - An advantage