Our flexible, diverse, and casual work environment stimulates change and creates a motivating environment with highly efficient people. As part of our team, you will be an integral part of creating and supporting our products. ADVA Optical Networking’s products are the building blocks for tomorrow’s networks, enabling the transport of increasing amounts of data across the globe. From access to the metro core, to the long haul, we create intelligent, software-automated solutions that will provide future generations with networks that can scale to meet increasing bandwidth demands. Come be a part of the world’s most cutting-edge innovative solutions and products, from design to implementation.
With a diverse team spread across the globe, we have developed a culture that embraces creativity and seeks innovation in every aspect of what we do. At ADVA Optical Networking, we believe in our TEAM members and work hard to ensure that every voice is always heard.
ADVA Optical Networking is dedicated to the health and well-being of our employees and their families, therefore, a comprehensive, quality insurance program is available to all employees and their families. In addition to receiving an equitable salary and having an equal opportunity for professional development and advancement, as an ADVA Optical Networking employee, you may be eligible to enjoy other health benefits and perks, which will enhance your job satisfaction. We have designed our work and life programs around our employees because we know that they spend the majority of their life at work.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Associate Software Engineer to join our R&D, Oscilloquartz team. If you want to be a part of our growing company that is driven by innovation and is focused on building a future together with our employees, consider applying.
Principle duties and essential functions
The primary responsibility of the Associate Software Engineer will be working in the Research & Development team for ADVA Optical Networking, Oscilloquartz team in Raanana. Associate Software Engineer will be an active part of software projects, i.e. do software design, software implementation / coding, unit testing and integration testing.
Other tasks and responsibilities
- Read System documents.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Work with R&D supplementary tools.
- Using test equipment.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience of up till 2 years, preferred in the telecom industry.
- C++ / OOD mandatory
- Understand product architecture, design, processes, tools, etc.
- Linux knowledge - an advantage.
- Familiarity/ Experience with L3/communication protocols - an advantage.
- Fast Learner.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- This job is also open to fresh Graduates without working experience, please include your grades sheet + GPA.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electronic, average of 85 and above.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part pf existing local and global SW team.
- Opportunities for personal development
- Strong team-oriented and friendly work culture
- Pilates classes at office one a week
- Bonuses for achievements at work