Time synchronization for computer and facility network
The technology of time synchronization and network computing move on together to provide simpler solutions and more secure timing references. It also helps to unify the timing for different systems in one building or in companies with remote sites. The master clocks and Oscilloquartz time servers synchronize the receiving clocks, secure data exchange, synchronize secure computer networks to avoid data loss information or overwriting files. Our systems can also achieve energy savings, it is possible to have control over lighting, ventilation, heating activity…
- Display identical time on the clocks and all the equipment connected to computer network.
- Trigger ringtones in workshops.
Have robust materials.
- Reply with compliant clocks to standards for resistance to fire (EN60.950 et CEI60.950)
- Make energy savings, schedule by lighting, heating, ventilation programming,…
- Disseminate and display information in real time for the staff and the customers (videos, photos, announce a visitor…)
Our OSA 5420 series is a family of cost-effective, mid-scale synchronization distribution and assurance devices that bring the power of Syncjack™ to any network. Following a toolbox approach, the family members of the OSA 5420 series can be utilized in a variety of network synchronization applications, including IEEE 1588v2 Grandmaster, Boundary Clock, Slave Clock and Assisted Partial Timing Support (APTS). Read more »